PSUNIT – a few odds and ends

This is a quick follow-up to the earlier posts I’ve made about PSUnit.  To get more familiarity with the tool I had started to build tests against a piece of a project I had just finished up and moved into production.

I was confident the code in the project was good as I had run test files against it continuously as I was coding.

A PSUnit test found a bug.

Ouch.  Glad I found it and not someone else, and it’s good to have found it now while other parts of the project are still outstanding.  And I’m kicking myself for not having used the PSUnit tool while I was writing the code for the project.

One more thing.  I’ve zipped up a project based on the code provided in the readme file you get if you install the PSUnit tool.  It’s available here.  I created it going thru the readme step by step – the code in the zip file is the result.  It was built using PTools 8.51.

Advertisements

About Lee Greffin
Just another programmer...

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: